- #120 x 3-1/2” Diamond Mesh Type 6,6 Nylon
Treated for UV Resistance
- Tested at 17,500 lbs.
- 1/2″ Type 6,6 Nylon
- Tested at 7,000 lbs.
- Zinc Plated Steel
- Tested at 2,200 lbs.
- 4.8 oz/s.y. High Density Polyethylene
- Tested at 160 psi burst
Our Fall Protection Safety Netting is a heavy-duty safety netting designed for high impact shock absorption for
falls of workers for up to 30 feet. It can also be used for heavy duty debris containment when combined with a
fine mesh debris liner. Protects pedestrians & adjacent properties from dust, debris, falling tools.
- Industrial-grade high tenacity knotted nylon netting
- 3.5” diamond base net
- Dynamic drop test capacity 17,500 lbs.
- Steel snap hooks
- UV Resistant
- Fire Retardant
- Debris Liner has rope reinforcement on edges
- Hog Rings used to secure diamond mesh and debris netting to border rope
- Available in Custom sizes, with or without debris liner and standard or heavy-duty sets
In order to inquire, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed blueprint of the construction area and all the requirements and dimensions you will need. Provide us with as much information as possible, and Our top of the line engineers will work swiftly to approve a quote.